The Wild Atlantic Way offers wonderful opportunities for your business and your area – even if you’re not right on the coastline. The Wild Atlantic Way region includes not just the route but also the full geography of Cork (for the purposes of this workshop) which is located along it. Learn how to encourage visitors to stay with you using the Wild Atlantic Way as a hook and learn what to tell visitors.
All accommodation providers have huge opportunities to leverage the flow of visitors to your region. You can employ strategies which entice these visitors to linger in Cork as they travel to and from the Wild Atlantic Way. This workshop shows you how.
Why attend? The Wild Atlantic Way continues to gain momentum as an international brand. Our aim is to increase overnight business throughout Cork. We want to support you in developing sales and marketing strategies that maximise the Wild Atlantic Way opportunity to Cork and drives sales to your business.
Cost: The workshops are 100% subsidised by Fáilte Ireland.
To find out more and express your interest, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis. Successful applicants will be contacted by Fáilte Ireland to offer them a place. Please choose the workshop which best suits you:
|Tues. 13th November 2018||2.30pm – 5.30pm||Springfort Hall Hotel, Mallow, Co. Cork|
|Wed. 14th November 2018||10.00am – 1.00pm||Castle Hotel, Macroom, Co. Cork|
|Wed. 14th November 2018||2.30pm – 5.30pm||The Parkway Hotel, Dunmanway, Co. Cork|
Designed For: Accommodation providers in Cork
- Share techniques for maximising the opportunity of the Wild Atlantic Way to increase your visitor numbers in 2019 and beyond
- Introduce you to the core messages of the Wild Atlantic Way brand and how to use the brand in your business messaging
- Help you prioritise target markets and segments for Cork
- Provide Wild Atlantic Way content that can incentivise potential visitors to come to your business and Cork
- Share methods to integrate the Wild Atlantic Way into your online presence and get traction with potential Wild Atlantic Way visitors
- Show you how to integrate local food and drink experiences so that they enhance your Wild Atlantic Way offering.
Places are limited – book now!