Cork County Council has opened it’s Municipal Districts Creative Communities Scheme for applications with a closing date of Friday, 23rd June.
Application guidelines and application forms are available on the Creative Communities page in the Arts Section of the Council website – https://www.corkcoco.ie/arts-heritage/arts-funding
The Creative Communities Scheme aims to promote partnership models of arts activity in each of Cork County’s eight Municipal District areas. The scheme will provide funding to enable community bodies, creative artists, local arts groups, and others to come together as local partnerships to plan and deliver an arts project that will achieve a significant, enhancement to cultural and social life in their area.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for proposals for Creative Arts Projects that demonstrate how the creative sector and community are connected and can work in partnership in their area.
- Innovative, well researched, creative projects that will engage positively with people, by placing the arts and creativity at the centre of community life.
- Projects that make best use of the artistic and creative resources in the community.
- Proposals that aim encourage creative leadership in the community.
- Projects that will be examples of good practice in Public Engagement in the Arts from which other communities can learn.