Sole traders and businesses*, employing up to 50 staff, are eligible to apply for a Business Continuity Voucher to the value of €2,500 towards third party consultancy costs to assist with developing short-term and long-term strategies to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. The purpose of the voucher is to provide contingency planning advice to assist enterprises to continue trading through the crisis.
To apply, companies or sole traders fill out a short application form and submit it directly to their Local Enterprise Office by e-mail. When a company is issued with a voucher for third party consultancy, they begin working directly with a qualified expert, selected from existing Local Enterprise Office and Enterprise Ireland panels
The primary aim of the scheme will be to support companies make informed decisions on the immediate measures needed to continue trading in the current environment while securing the safety of all employees and future business viability through identification of remedial actions.
The Business Continuity Voucher is available to support businesses:
- Develop a business continuity plan
- Assess current financial needs in the short term to medium term
- Reduce variable costs, overheads and expenses,
- Review and explore supply chain financing options
- Implement remote working processes or procedures
- Leverage HR expertise
- Leverage ICT expertise
- Prepare a business case for application to emergency financial interventions available through Banks, SBCI (Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland) and Microfinance Ireland.
How to apply – new steps
- To apply, companies or sole traders fill out a short application form and submit it directly to their Local Enterprise Office by e-mail. When a company is issued with a voucher for third party consultancy, they begin working directly with a qualified expert, selected from existing Local Enterprise Office and Enterprise Ireland panels, by your Local Enterprise Office.
Application form is available at: https://www.localenterprise.ie/CorkNorthandWest/Image-Gallery/Files/Business-Continuity-Voucher.pdf
You must completer the application form and return it to:
- West Cork Office:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- North Cork Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The Business Continuity Voucher is available to all businesses employing up to 50 across all sectors. The applicant must be an Irish-owned enterprise with up to 50 employees. An application must be submitted in the name of a company registered with the Companies Registration Office and incorporated in the Republic of Ireland at the time of application. Applications will also be accepted from Sole Traders and Partnerships.