Part 8 Planning Notice
Notice under Section 179 of the Planning and Development Act, 2000 and Part 8 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 as amended
Cork County Council proposes to undertake the following development works:
N73 Annakisha Bridge Realignment Scheme
N73 Annakisha Bridge Realignment Scheme in the Townlands of Cooldurragha, Dromsiveen, Mountrussell, Grandy, Annakisha, Annakisha North, Annakisha South, Clenor South, Powerstown and Ballygown, Co. Cork.
The proposed works include:
- Realignment of existing Road
- Site Clearance
- Boundary fencing
- Bulk Earthworks
- New pavement works
- Surface water drainage improvement works
- Alterations to junction layouts with local roads
- All temporary traffic diversion works necessary for the construction of the scheme
- Other necessary associated works.
Plans and Particulars of the proposal will be available for inspection at:
- Cork County Council National Roads Office, Richmond, Glanmire, Co. Cork
- Cork County Council, Mallow Area Office, Annabella, Mallow, Co. Cork
- Cork County Council County Hall, Cork.
On working days from Tuesday the 14th of October 2014 to Tuesday the 25th of November 2014 from 9am to 4.30pm.
Plans and Particulars of the proposal will also be available for purchase for a fee of €10 at:
Cork County Council, Divisional Office, Annabella, Mallow, Co. Cork on working days from Tuesday the 14th of October 2014 to Tuesday the 25th of November 2014 from 9am to 4.30pm.
Submissions and observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made in writing to Administrative Officer, Cork County Council National Roads Office, Richmond, Glanmire, Co. Cork, on or before 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday the 10th of December 2014.